Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone numbers; and about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, or automatically as you navigate through the Website.
Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address);
• Payment information (such as payment card details);
• Login credentials for the Site;
• Purchase and transaction information; and
• Other personal information found in content that users may provide.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
When you use our Site, we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons. The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our Website, and dates and times of Website visits. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
A web beacon (also known as Internet tags, clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) links to web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website
Through these automated collection methods, we obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website and permits us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
• To process your payments and to create and manage your account;
• To send you catalogues and other promotional materials and to communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
• To respond to your inquiries;
• To perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
• To operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
• To protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
• To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. In addition, we use information collected through cookies and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Website, (ii) delivering content tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Website, and (iii) managing our Website, apps and other aspects of our business.
How to Opt-Out
If you do not wish for your personal information to be used in connection with a marketing database for direct marketing purposes,
you may opt-out by contacting us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice, with your request to be removed. In addition,
we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).